ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN
FULLY BESPOKE AFFORDABLE ECOMMERCE WEBSITES
OUR CUSTOM ONLINE SHOPPING STORE UNIQUELY DESIGNED TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS
SPECIALIST PROCESSES TO LOAD, UPDATE AND MANAGE SUPPLIER PRODUCTS ON YOUR WEBSITE
AUTOMATED PROCESSES TO MAINTAIN THE SAME PRODUCT ON MULTIPLE WEBSITES
Our online shops are designed completely for your needs, NO TEMPLATES and NO COMPROMISES, totally customised in design and functionality, with emphasis on intuitive navigation and elegant design.
Features such as multiple currency and language support, varying shipping charge calculations, complex product pricing, discounting and promotions, 'Click and Collect' and stock management are all easily implemented.
We specialise in providing automated procedures to facilitate maintaining supplier products on your website, including:
If your supplier has a website displaying the products, we can:
- Automatically load products on to your website from your suppliers' website.
- Automatically update supplier products on your website as your supplier changes them, including removing products no longer available, adding new products, changing prices as your supplier changes them.
- Automatically check the stock situation and price of a supplier product on your website, in 'real' time when a customer views the product on your website.
If your supplier does not have a website displaying the products, we can still automate many processes such as:
- Facilitating the loading of products on to your website.
- Updating supplier products on your website as your supplier changes them, including removing products no longer available, adding new products, changing prices as your supplier changes them.
Do you have to maintain the same products on more than one website? Ask us about automating processes to eliminate duplicate entry of product information, saving you time and money.
All of our ecommerce websites have easy to use back office procedures for daily management of your website, products and orders.
To enable your customers to find you, our websites are naturally coded 'search engine friendly', but we also include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) processes within our packages;this includes initial and ongoing Search Engine submission, monitoring and adjustment.
Your ecommerce website will be integrated with the Payment Service Provider of your choice (for processing online payments). If you already have a merchant account with a company or bank, that can usually be used, we will advise you on your best solution. Payment services include: PayPal, HSBC Merchant Services, WorldPay, SagePay, Barclaycard Merchant Services and Google Checkout.
We understand that your ecommerce requirements may be complex, everybody has different needs for functionality and features, which is why we always visit you (No obligation) at a time and place of your convenience, to help us to understand your business and what you wish to achieve.
Please view our Personal Attentive Service page for information on our commitment to ongoing support and maintenance.
We promise to give you straight forward and truthful answers and not waste your valuable time.